The aim of periodontal treatment is to restore optimum morphological and functional state of periodontal tissues (that is, gums and alveolar bone), which will also correspond to a patient’s need for esthetics and quality of life.
Due to this field’s rapid development in the recent years, periodontology not only consists of preventive procedures, but also includes surgical treatment that restores proper function and esthetics.
The Clinic’s offer includes:
- Periodontal preventive treatment,
- Comprehensive treatment of periodontal disease including conservative therapy and surgical treatments,
- Regeneration of periodontal bone structure,
- Filling periodontal bone voids in cases of periodontitis,
- Covering gingival recession,
- Treatment of advanced stages of periodontitis,
- Tissue grafts,
- The use of collagen matrix for soft tissue repair.